With years of experience, we pride ourselves on our quality of work and customer satisfaction. We are equipped to help you with any asphalt issues you’re facing. If you need an expert for your next paving project, then the asphalt repair experts at Superior Blacktop Services can help.
- Asphalt is a porous material that can be damaged by water, sunlight, and extreme temperatures
- Cracks in the asphalt surface allow air to escape from under the pavement, which causes it to sink
- The weight of vehicles on the road causes stress fractures in the asphalt, which eventually leads to potholes
We are Savannah’s leading experts in asphalt repair. We can fix cracks and potholes, seal coat driveways, fill cracks and pavement defects, or provide repairs to parking lots. No matter what type of asphalt repair project you have, the Savannah asphalt repair experts at Superior Blacktop Services are here to help.
- Asphalt and Blacktop Repairs
- Crack Fills for Asphalt
- Should Cracks in Asphalt be Sealed?
Potholes and cracks not only make your commercial space look unprofessional but are also dangerous and can increase the risk of someone getting hurt on your property. By investing in crack repair, you can provide a long-term solution for your pavement. Asphalt crack sealing is a quick fix that can save Georgia business owners money in the long run. By preventing cracks from spreading, you can avoid more significant damages and repair costs in the future.
- How often should I seal my asphalt?
- At What Point Should My Blacktop be Fully Replaced?
Superior Blacktop Services helps pavements last longer and protects Savannah homeowners and businesses through preventative blacktop maintenance. Proper maintenance and upkeep will add a lot of years to the life of your pavement. Here are some easy maintenance tips we recommend:
- Let your driveway undergo the “curing” process, which means letting it settle for at least 72 hours before using it
- Inspecting your driveway or parking lot regularly for cracks or potholes
- Try to even out the weather conditions by spraying your pavement with cool water on warm days.
- If you know your vehicle is leaking fluids, don’t park it on your asphalt. That moisture will crack your asphalt over time.
Superior Blacktop Services is reliable, experienced, and geared toward customer satisfaction. You’re paying us for a service, and we will be with you every step of it, consulting and guiding you throughout the process. Give us a call today for a free quote! Superior Blacktop Services is Savannah’s leading choice for asphalt repair and installation services.